Monday, September 1, 2008

Busy month!

We have had a very busy month this past August. The Obama campaign has drafted my wife and I as neighborhood team leaders for our area. My son will be starting pre-school through Hazelwood's reverse mainstream program on Sept. 2. And the thing that has been taking most of our time lately -- my wife got a press pass through Momocrats to cover the DNC Convention in Denver this past week.

While Isaac and I weren't allowed into most events, we all drove out there (all 850 miles). It was so nice to actually cut through the curtain the MSM wants to lay in between what is really going on and the story they want to tell. I'll try to share some of the stories over the next week or so. For now, check out Momocrats to see some real behind the scenes stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear your take on the convention, even if you weren't allowed into most of the events. It's really fascinating reading about it over at MOMocrats.

Also: yea for Isaac starting preschool! (That'll shut up all those people who were oh-so-concerned that he hadn't been enrolled, heh.)

Comrade Kevin said...

Thanks for all your hard work!