I mentioned before that Robert Wexler (and two other members of the judiciary committee) appeared to be censored by major media outlets when explaining why they are calling for Cheney's impeachment. Wexler has already gotten 100,000 people to sign his petition and he needs more. His goal now is 250,000 signatures. Please sign up at www.WexlerWantsHearings.com and add your voice.
Let us remove the man who:
- Was a primary architect of the failed Iraq policy.(thank you Think Progress for the links)
- Held (secret) energy policy meetings where only the energy companies were invited.
- Is now calling (with lies(NYTimes registration required)) for war with Iran.
- Was one of the people who got Haliburton* no bid contracts across Iraq, costing Americans millions of excessive dollars.
- Did his best to remove as many rights from the citizens of the United States as he could.
- And who knows what else...
*whose wholly owned subsidiary, KBR, is implicated in a rape case brought by a female American employee (If this is true, I don't even want to know what they do to the Iraqi female employees...).