The questions thus far have been:
- Will either of you pledge to take the other as VP?
- Clinton, do you think Obama is electable?
- Clinton, are Obama's comments in San Fransisco going to damage him?
- Obama, are your ties to Rev. Wright a liability?
- Obama, why don't you wear a flag pin?
- Clinton, how do you address the trustworthiness issue?
- Obama, do you think the comments of a former associate (something about bombings, it was the first I had heard of it) reflect on you?
So far, despite these relentless attacks from his opponent and the moderators, only one person has tried to talk about real issues we are facing.