Monday, January 12, 2009

Rumors of my death only show you weren't listening

It's been a while since I've been back over here. Sorry if it's gotten a bit dusty. It isn't for lack of things to talk about though; the last two months have been anything but quiet. Between failed bailouts, bailouts that failed to pass (but were implemented anyway), power hungry governors and egocentric wanna-be senators and war this has been a hectic transition period.

And while I have been silent here on my blog, my Twitter followers have suffered from an abundance of opinion. I will still come here and post periodically, most of my attention will be focused by the more concise 140 character limit imposed over there. Those who haven't already, feel free to come over and tell me there what I am getting wrong - http://twitter.com/trianglman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

twitter is just so much easier, i agree.

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

Best. Title. Ever.